FREE TELEGRAM LINK IN BIO❗️
⬆️Nice uptrend on this pair, formed a new Higher Low which is holding are 50.00% Fib Level nicely around 1.32900. A break of this Counter Trend Line we could potentially see 1.36500/1.37000 for a new Higher High to be formed which sits just shy of our weekly Resistance ✔️
13 Things to Know About the Charts This Week:
1. In honor of the late Chuck Berry, Billboard takes a look back at some of his biggest hits.
2. Speaking of Berry, the rock 'n' roll pioneer is aiming for his highest-charting album on the Billboard 200 in more than 40 years next week with The Definitive Collection.
3. Drake's More Life is slated to score the biggest debut on Billboard 200 of any album since his own Views last May.
4. Rick Ross and Depeche Mode are also headed for big debuts on the Billboard 200, as Rather You Than Me and Spirit, respectively, could each open in the chart's top five.
5. Nicki Minaj passes Aretha Franklin for the most Hot 100 hits of any female artist, thanks to chart debuts for "No Frauds" with Drake and Lil Wayne, "Regret Your Tears" and "Changed It," also with Lil Wayne.
6. Adele scores her eighth top 10 hit on the Radio Songs chart with "Water Under the Bridge." 7. The Trolls soundtrack passes 500,000 in sales and singer-songwriter Elliott Smith appears on the Billboard 200 for the first time in almost a decade.
8. Bruno Mars earns his first No. 1 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart as "That's What I Like" steps 2-1, following the release of the song's creative music video.
9. On the Social 50 chart, Justin Bieber takes the top spot for the first time since August, extending his record to 161 weeks at No. 1.
10. More Sheeran: "Shape of You" jumps 3-1 on the Billboard + Twitter Top Tracks chart, reclaiming the top position for a fifth week overall.
11. Iggy Azalea's "Mo Bounce" topped the Billboard + Twitter Trending 140 chart shortly after its release on Thursday.
12. Josh Turner tallies his third chart-topper on the Top Country Albums chart, as Deep South arrives at No. 1.
13. Imagine Dragons earns their second No. 1 on the Alternative Songs chart, as "Believer" rises 3-1. With only seven weeks on the chart, the song makes the fastest ascent to No. 1 since Muse's "Dead Inside" in 2015.