New goodies from Watson Gym equipment, they look and feel great. Looking forward to working with them. Got one more piece coming soon. Pictured is a 18" loading pin, 10mm pinch block, 3" grappling handles, and thick grip roller. They were packaged great which is a plus when ordering some from a different country. #watsongymequipment#watsongym#pinchblock#griproller#griptraining
MONDAY MORNINGS ARE AWESOME because I get to go over the training reports for all my #GripTaskForce clients. Every single one of them that I've reviewed so far today, went up in multiple areas last week. If you're interested in breaking through your plateaus, message me. Let's work together to get you to your goals FASTER. I'm all about personal attention, and on top of our regularly scheduled calls, we'll be connected through email, as well. Let's do this! #GripSport#GripTraining#GripGoals#NAGSQualifying#DieselCrew
Allow me to introduce you to Taylor Bayless @tay.rae.bay . She wasn't going to take part in the Grip Contest today, but I talked her into it. By the end, she was DETERMINED to take the victory. Let me tell YOU something, brotherrrrr, if her drive to win at figure condition is anything like she showed me today on the Grip Platform, it's just a matter of time until everyone knows this young figure competitor's name. Great job taking the women's division. You gotta work on that scary face next time though! Ha ha. #Grip#GripSport#GripTraining @bigj_extremefitness @extremeironpg
@leo_soto7 was without a doubt one of the best of the truly new gripsters at the #FitCon2017 Grip Challenge. I think with time and training, he can be very good at #Grip . I hope he continues to look into it, learn more, and do more #GripTraining . Great meeting you, tough guy. @bigj_extremefitness @extremeironpg
This is my assortment of grip and pull-up training accessories. I use these when doing unique variations of pull-ups to make them more challenging, while working my hand, wrist, forearm and grip strength at the same time. The smaller 3" and 4" balls are especially versatile. They can be attached with carabiners not just to a pull-up bar, but also to dumbells, kettlebells and chains to make creative and effective exercises such as Cannonball/Cable Grenade Ball Farmers' Walks with dumbells/kettlebells and chain bicep curls or lateral raises. There are so many possibilities!
All accessories are available online. From top to bottom are:
1) Dual Poly Pullup Ropes (18" long, 2" thick) on the left available at EliteFTS.
2) Dual Poly Pullup Ropes (18" long, 1.5" thick) in the middle available at EliteFTS.
3) Spiral Strength Grips (rubber cone-shaped handles) made by Dynepic Sports on the right. They're available at Dynepic Sports, Amazon and Rogue Fitness.
4) Dog Bone Pull-up bar made by Rogue Fitness on the left. Measuring 19" long, 3" wide, with 5" diameter spheres on each end, this bar can also be used for lat pull-downs.
5) 12" Pull-up Globe (sphere) made by Rogue Fitness on the right.
6) 3" Cable Grenade Balls (spheres) made by EliteFTS on the left.
7) Grandfather Clock Grips made by Rogue Fitness on the right. They measure 6" long and 1.875" wide.
8) 4" Cable Grenade Balls (spheres) made by EliteFTS on the left.
9) Cannonball Grips (spheres) made by Rogue Fitness on the right. They measure 3" wide.
Not shown, since they're used for more than just grip and pull-up training, but also in my inventory are a pair of Muscle Maces (each is comprised of three 3" Cable Grenade Balls connected by chain links) made by EliteFTS and a pair of chinning triangles (one is bare steel and the other has a rubber grip) available at EliteFTS and other retailers. All items hang from the York vertical machine bar rack (not shown).
"I spy something green? Tree
I spy something tall? Tree
I spy something with bark? Tree
I spy a vertical log? Tree"
haha! 😁 I just love that movie!
Anyway, can't pass up a good climbing tree to work on my grip & pullups!👊