Here's a quick and easy ruffles pic tutorial 💃🏽Instructions Below:
1. Use fondant with tylose or use gumpaste
2. Roll fondant thin to 1/8 inch and cut 1.5" circles
3. To ruffle the circle roll ball fondant tool around the edge
4. Dry for a few minutes into shape
5. Make a few at a time so the dry to shape while you apply the ready ones on the cake
6. Apply a bit of edible glue or water on the center
7. And finally apply on the cake, make sure to fluff up the ruffles to add movement to the look
8. Enjoy the final Product
Aaaaaaand here comes part II for the #witchdoctor#fimo#bones 💀😏
5. Wrap it. 🌯 For real.
6. Smothen by hand. I usually wear gloves because fingerprints tend to show, but I was told one can also sand hardened Fimo down (thx to @ta_dahhcosplay for that tip 🙃) 7. Texturize at will. When pleased bake follwing the Fimo-instructions.
8. Let it cool down, eventually weather to taste. I did a blackwash using brown acrylic paint (no I'm not resistant to irony🙈) on mine.
Congratulations, you are now ☠️THE LORD OF BONES!☠️ #cosplay#pictutorial#diablo3
Since I finally intend to go on with the #witchdoctor here the first part of the long promised #pictutorial on how I did my tiny #fimo bones... ☠️🤓
1. Material you'll need: Fimo, tinfoil, plastic wrap, clay tools (scissors will do as well), a rolling pin (or my student version: a wine bottle... 😜)
2. Cut a thin slice of fimo.
3. Cover it with plastic wrap (fimo tends to stick) and roll flat untill satisfied.
4. Twist a piece of tinfoil to about the size of your needed #bone and make sure, your fimo-dough is overlapping on both sides... 😊
Next part to follow. @kureiji_cosplay I hope you don't mind me adopting your 4-part-tutorial style, it sure seemed the easiest way... 🙊 #cosplay